18 April 2010

Share the Love

Mama Bear decided -- through watching her sister with the most generous heart -- thought that she should do something kind and sharing. I realize that's not normally what bears do, but I thought it might be nice. She did a service giveaway, and I was one away from being one of the winners. However, I'm not surprised. I'm usually a day late and several $$$ shorts. However, I thought I'd do this anyway.

This is what happens. One of the conditions for me -- had I won but will follow it anyway -- is for me to also "share the love" as she put it. So here goes, I'm trying to share the love. The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! It will be MY choice of course and will be made for YOU. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be for you.
3. It'll be done this year -- hopefully if it's not too late in the year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be sewn, painted, written, or maybe something totally random that I come up with on a whim.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. So leave a comment so I can get creative and be sure to "share the love".

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Pick me!

Krystin said...

Me too! :)

HollyAdele said...

Me Three!

Karin said...

I soooo wish that I would have seen this earlier...Humph! Haha! I LOVE the things you make!